Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Leave Selena a "Get Well" Wish!

selgomez.jpg
Selena needs your love and support right now! She recently damaged her vocal chords and is on vocal rest for the next week -- she has no voice! She has to cancel her next few shows (in Delaware, New Jersey and Connecticut), and it breaks her heart to know she can't perform!
If you have tickets to these shows, Sel wants you to know they will definitely be rescheduled. She says:
"I WILL make it up. We are doing the best we can to reschedule all of the shows and I will do a 2 hour meet and greet in each city that I missed when I come back into town. We are also trying to see who was planning on coming to the shows so we can give you all tickets to the rescheduled shows. I am SO sorry about all of this and really hope I can see you all when I'm better."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...