Friday, July 23, 2010

Joe: Demi And I Are Cool!

Mitchie and Shane live!
Word was that things were totally awkward between Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato since their May breakup, but that ain't so, says Joe! Demi told Teen Vogue a few months back that the two hadn't been hanging out, but it seems things are much better now.
"I think that our friendship is so strong that it surpasses a lot of things and I think touring will be a lot of fun," Joe told Ryan Seacrest Friday morning. They're "definitely cool," he said, and they've even been, "trying to get together and hang out before we go on tour together."
We gotta think it's pretty awkward, but hey, they've got some business to do, like, you know, that gigantic world tour and promoting Camp Rock 2!
It'll also probably help if he lays off the other ladies while on tour, though we're not so sure what he meant when he told Ryan, "I'm just a single dude about to go on tour."
Because, you know, single guys on tour...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...