Thursday, July 15, 2010

Selena Gomez Shows Off Her Dream Out Loud Clothing Line

SelenaGomez.jpg
Selena Gomez is so excited about her new clothing line Dream Out Loud that she took to Facebook to talk all about it.
"I am very excited," Selena wrote. "We shot the commercial [on July 10] and I had a lot of fun with the cast. It was a really fun day. August 1st is almost here, I can't wait. What are your favorite pieces in the collection or what do you think is missing? Thank you all so much for your love and support you are all the greatest!"
The Dream Out Loud clothing line hits Kmart stores on August 1, but we've got a sneak peek at some of the DOL fashions right here:
DreamOutLoud.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...