Friday, July 30, 2010

Ellen and Kara are both leaving American Idol!

AmericanIdol:Foxjpg.jpgHey M Girls!
Wow! We were so sad when Simon Cowell announced that he was leaving American Idol, but there are more big changes coming to the judges panel -- Ellen announced last night that she was quitting and today, reports surfaced that Kara had gotten fired from the show!
For Ellen's part, she says, "A couple months ago, I let FOX and the American Idol producers know that this didn't feel like the right fit for me. I told them I wouldn't leave them in a bind and that I would hold off on doing anything until they were able to figure out where they wanted to take the panel next. It was a difficult decision to make." Kara hasn't released a statement yet, but it's being reported that Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler will replace them as the new judges!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...