Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Joe: A Disney Princess?!

Time to play dress-up!
When all three Jonas Brothers sat down with their teen social network, Cambio.com to answer fan questions, Joe's response to the Halloween costume one really had us LOL-ing.
"Ironically enough I used to be Jasmine from Aladdin and that was my favorite costume," he told the website. "I used to feel like a grown up wearing it!"
Umm, what kind of adult, we don't want to know! Kevin also had a buzzworthy response: "I dressed up as the game Operation." 
Hmm, cross-dressing and Milton Bradley obsessions? Doesn't sound like the typical childhood. Check out the full interview to learn more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...