Friday, July 30, 2010

Daniel Radcliffe Having A Baby?!

The boy wizard ain't no boy no more!
After spending an entire decade playing, and growing up as, Harry Potter, Daniel Radcliffe is hoping his new role as star of The Woman In Black will help change his image from kid to a more mature actor. How's that gonna work? Well, he'll have a kid in this flick!
Daniel plays a lawyer and young father in the film adaptation of the famous British novel, two things he definitely was not in the HP series. And while he's gone nude on stage (with a horse!) in Equus, he thinks this is the role that will catapult him to a different set of roles:
"It worries me (that fans will still see me as Harry Potter), but the challenge is to look like a dad and a young father," he told Cambio.com. "If I get that right, that is something that immediately separates me from Harry."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...