Thursday, July 15, 2010

Ashley Tisdale & Aly Michalka Tweet From the Hellcats Set

AlyAshleyTwitter.jpg
Check out this fun pic of Aly Michalka and Ashley Tisdale on the set of their brand new CW TV show, Hellcats.
"On set shooting!! Beautiful day out in Vancouver:)," Aly, aka @78violet, tweeted.
Ashley also posted a blog a couple of days ago telling fans how psyched she was to head to Vancouver to officially start filming. "Super excited for everyone to see this next project," she wrote. "I'll be updating you on all the cheerleading craziness!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...