Monday, July 26, 2010

Heidi Montag Quits Her Own Reality Show

HeidiMontag.jpg
After splitting with her husband Spencer Pratt and having to leave The Hills, Heidi Montag had hopes of filming her own reality show with her best friend Jen Bunney. But Jen just revealed that is no longer happening.
"Originally I was supposed to do a reality show with Heidi , but right now it looks like some things have changed, and I don't know if Heidi wants to be involved in reality TV at the moment with everything going on in her personal life," Jen wrote on her blog.
Jen will now pursue a show of her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...