Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Selena: I Wanna Duet With Justin!

Bieber Fever continues to spread!
When Selena Gomez was asked by M Magazine if she saw a duet with the Canadian cutie in her future, she was all in.
"I would love that!" Selena told M exclusively (in the August issue, on newsstands now). "Yeah, I'll probably ask him if he wants to. He's really busy, especially since he’s on tour, which I totally understand. I love that kid so much."
Ooh! Go on, Sel, you have us listening now.
"He has definitely been an inspiration to me in many ways," she said. "Justin has become one of my best friends. So doing a duet together would be a dream come true for both of us. I think it’d be so much fun — so hopefully it will happen!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...