Friday, July 9, 2010

Carrie Underwood to Get Married This Weekend

CarrieUnderwood.jpg
Carrie Underwood and her fiancé, hockey player Mike Fisher, will be getting married this Saturday in Georgia! The wedding will take place at the Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation, in Greensboro, Georgia and will cost almost a half a million dollars!
Carrie and Mike rented out the entire hotel for their guests and tents have been pitched over the entire property so no one can sneak a picture of the bride and groom.
The singer has been planning her dream wedding since the day her groom-to-be proposed in December. "I bought a lot of magazines and am cutting out pictures," she says. "I have a folder and I cut out pictures and glue them in. It's in kind of a binder thing."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...