Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Are You Stoked about Justin Winning Four Awards?

justinb.jpg
Hey Beiber fans!
Justin def had an awesome weekend! On Sunday July 25th, Shaquille O'Neal presented him with 4 fabulous Teen Choice Awards, at his My World concert!   The awards show doesn't air until August 9th, but rumor is that Justin will be too busy with his tour to make it, and that's why he received his awards early. The 4 awards he won were for: Choice Top Album, Choice Breakout Artist, Male, Choice Summer Music Star, and Choice Male Artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...