Monday, July 26, 2010

Gaga's Zaniest Art Yet!

Call her Lady PeePee?
Lady Gaga has done some crazy things to bend the world of pop and art, but this might be her stinkiest: toilet art! A white urinal, signed by the pop star and titled "Armitage Shanks," is on display in a London gallery called SHOWstudio.
In a reference to 1920s artist Marcel Duchamp, who once signed a toilet and called it art (he was, umm, abstract!), Gaga wrote on the bowl: "I'm not f***ing Duchamp, but I love pissing with you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...