Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Justin Embarrassed That Selena's Taller!


Well this might make dating awkward!
Selena Gomez recently revealed that the normally swagalicious Justin Bieber was a little insecure about the height difference he had with he when the two recently met.
"Last time I wore high heels next to him, he asked me to take them off because he didn’t want to be shorter than me," Selena told British magazine Sugar. "I was laughing and going 'No, I'm not going to take them off, you're not going to make me take my shoes off!'"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...