Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam to Premiere in Late Summer

CampRock.jpg
The wait til Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam is (almost) over! Although there is not a set date, it was just confirmed that CR2 will premiere in late summer.
 J-14 Magazine was lucky enough  to visit the Canadian and from what we saw, it's going to, well, rock, more than the first one! And we're not the only ones who think that -- Demi Lovato's big sister, Dallas, recently tweeted after seeing an advance screening: "U guys seriously cant imagine how INCREDIBLE it is! 1 was Aight.. 2=EPIC!! Best DCOM ever. Ps the ONLY thing I'll tell u guys bout CR2 is it's halarious, the talent is phenomonal and i'd be just as excited if my sis wasn't in it. But of course Im proud :) My respect for the whole cast went up amillion points.. Everyone was shockingly well-rounded in everyway!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...