Monday, March 1, 2010

Jessica Jarrell stops by M and wishes Justin Bieber a happy bday!

M got a visit today from fabulous new Island Def Jam artist, Jessica Jarrell. She is an absolutely incredible singer, and get this -- she just recently recorded a duet with JUSTIN BIEBER!!! We can NOT wait to hear this one! The song called "Overboard" will be featured on JBieb's new album My World 2.0 as well as Jessica's new album. Here is a video of Jessica with a birthday shout out to Justin, himself, on his sweet 16!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...