Friday, March 5, 2010

Justin Bieber on QVC!

justin:debra rothenberg.jpg























Ok so Justin Bieber will be QVC to promote his upcoming album "My World 2.0"! He will be selling his NEW album and will be even be performing songs from "My World 2.0" LIVE during the "QVC" Presents QSessions Live" broadcasts. These "My World 2.0" albums are especially designed for QVC and even have an exclusive bonus DVD inside -- and you'll be able to buy them on QVC two weeks before it's release date! WOWZA!

Catch Justin LIVE on March 9th at 6:30 PM ET and at 9:30 PM ET. He'll also be on QVC March 12th at 10 PM ET.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...