Saturday, March 6, 2010

SELENA BELIEVES MILEY CYRUS IS READY FOR OTHER THINGS


Selena believes Miley Cyrus is ready for other thingsSelena Gomez says it’s time for Miley Cyrus to move on from her role of Hannah Montana. Miley is shooting her last season of the hitting show. And the Wizard of Waverly Place commented on her leaving Disney series, "I think that she's growing with the show, and I think it's such a great platform for her. "She's lived up to it as wonderfully as she could." "I think she continues to carry it, but she's ready for other things," Selena added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...