Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Are Nick and Miley dating again?!


Although neither Nick or Miley have confirmed that they are officially dating again (In fact Miley recently Tweeted that she's "lovinggg being single!"), the rumor mill went crazy after Miley and Nick were spotted kissing on a jet ski date in Tybee Island, GA. And then adding fuel to the Niley reunion rumors, just weeks later Miley joined Nick on stage to sing their duet "Before The Storm."
But check out what Miley wrote on her Twitter last night: “Thought you should know I’m letting go, Its so not worth it anymore. I gave you to many tries & lived to many lies. Bad dreams and goodbye.”
Do you think that Tweet is about Nick? Or is it about Justin?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...