Friday, July 31, 2009

Joe vs Nick!!

With Kevin Jonas’s recent engagement comes a BIG question everyone is wondering: WHO will Kevin pick to be his best man at his wedding?! Joe recently revealed that HE really wants his big bro to choose him, “I want it,” Joe spilled, “I’ll be the best best man ever.” But, that leaves out Nick, who would ALSO be a great best man. So, we want to know what YOU think: who do YOU think Kevin will choose to be his best man? Joe? Nick? OR, will he choose BOTH of them to be his best “MEN”? Make your predictions HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...