Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Selena Gomez: SINGLE AND PROUD!


If you feel like you’re the only one of your friends without a boyfriend think again! One of FAVORITE stars, Selena Gomez, doesn’t have a boyfriend either, and guess what? She doesn’t WANT one! “I’m young and I just want to be able to have fun and be able to be comfortable [with who I am],” the starlet shares. In the past she ALSO thought she needed a boy to help complete her but she doesn’t feel that way anymore, “I’m definitely one of those girls who thinks they have to change themselves [for a guy]. But that’s NOT the way it should be! So, right now, I’m just glad to be myself.” WE’RE glad you’re being yourself too, Selena! That way we’re not trying to be anything different. Thanks for the advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...