Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Miley all Smiley on "The Last Song" set! : )

Despite being sick while trying to film her movie, “The Last Song”,, in Tybee Island,Miley Cyrus was still all smiles as she walked around set. I love this picture of her. It’s a little blurry, but you get the idea.
Miley’s cute little maltipoo puppy Sofie had a 1st birthday on July 17th. Miley tweeted, “Happy 1st birthday Sofie Ray mommy loves you! http://mypict.me/b4sL” and posted the cutest picture of her dog.
Over the weekend, news that Miley Cyrus was dead started to spread again. For some reason, Sundays is the most popular day for fake death news to spread. Hmmmmm, seems like someone needs to get a Sunday job or something!
Miley is definitely not dead and is alive and well in Tybee Island, still working on her movie “The Last Song”. People, get a life k?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...