Sunday, July 26, 2009

Miley And Her Lil' Bro Braison!

Miley Cyrus twittered up a storm yesterday, uploading pictures of she and her little brother, Braison. Miley tweets, “How ironic. My brother is wearing all black and I am wearing all white. Story of our life together. =] Brothers and sisters are as similar as hands and feet.”
I just asked my brother to start a band with me. He replied with “Sorry. I’m to good for you.” Wow. My little brother doing what he does best. CREEPING ME OUT! =] Love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...