Wednesday, July 22, 2009

OMG!! Who Gave Selena Gomez FLOWERS??!!!

Does Selena have a SECRET ADMIRER? She put this picture up on her Twitter page this afternoon with a caption that reads, “After A LOT of rehearsing, I came back into my room to find these….. Thank you”. Selena was SO happy about receiving her gift that a little while later she posted this picture too:
THIS time the caption read, “Okay, so this is amazing…… Thank you, again :)”
Who do YOU would make the PERFECT secret admirer for Selena? Give us YOUR thoughts now!
Added afterwards:
So did you guess??!!! If you guessed Taylor Swift you guessed it right!!! Yes!!! She was the one who gave Selena the flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...