Friday, July 24, 2009

Taylor Swift Dazzles in Denim!


Is there a magazine cover that Taylor Swift hasn't graced yet? The 19-year-old star is everywhere! Now you can see her posing in Glamour's August "Jeans" issue, which hits newsstands on July 7. Although she's clearly a country queen, Taylor insists she's still just a regular gal. Read on to find out what she looks for in a guy, and why she calls out real people in her songs. (Hello Joe Jonas!)
On her lifestyle: "I've never felt like I needed to tone down being seen as a regular person. When I first started doing MySpace, I wrote my bio in the first person. I didn't want [it] to look like a publicity promo site, so I was the one doing all the commenting, and I was the one putting up the pictures and videos. I've approached my whole career like that -- I don't see that ever changing.

Taylor Swift strikes a pose on the cover of Glamour's August issue.

On her life goals: "I still have lots of goals. I'd love to do a world tour.And at some point, I'd like to move out of my parent's house!" On being a rebel: "For me, rebelling is done with words: I love to writehonest songs that name real people, then get up onstage and live out thoseemotions in front of of 15,000 people. Penciling in a night to get wasted isnot something I want to do." Taylor is a rebel without a cause.

On her type of guy: "I wouldn't want to date a pushover who would let me make all the plans and have all the control ... I'd rather be with someone who has his own voice and passion and ambition."

On being a workaholic: "I get really restless when I haven't worked for a day and a half. I have a recurring dream that people are lined up next to my bed, waiting for autographs and taking pictures of me!"

Taylor dresses up her denim with a bejeweled blazer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...