Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Joe Camilla Breakup!


Joe Jonas and his actress girlfriend Camilla Belle have broken up and Joe has been making a point of singing about the breakup onstage for the last week.

Last night during a Jonas Brothers concert in Detroit, Joe changed the lyrics to his song, “Much Better,” to reflect his breakup with Camilla Belle.

Joe Jonas switched the lyrics from “Get a rep for breakin’ hearts, now I’m done with superstars” to “Get a rep for breakin hearts, now I’m done with movie stars.”

Additionally, he changed “now I see everything I’d ever need is the girl in front of me” to “girls in front of me.”

Perez Hilton reports that at a show in Boston a week earlier, he also took off the necklace that Camilla reportedly gave him during the breakup song.

The much-talked about “Much Better” track was widely believed to be about Joe Jonas’ breakup with ex-girlfriend Taylor Swift.

Joe began dating Camilla Belle last year after she appeared on the Jonas Brothers “Love Bug” music video.

Since neither Joe Jonas or Camilla Belle ever confirmed their relationship in the first place, a breakup announcement is not likely, but Joe singing about it onstage makes it officially a breakup song.
But what I don't get is that I heard Joe changed the lyrics of 'Much Better' to: "now I'm done with country stars."!! But now the word is he changed them to: "now I'm done with movie stars."??!! I don't get which one did he say?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...