Sunday, July 19, 2009

RED On The Red Carpet! Who ROCKS It Best?!

Taylor Swift looked absolutely GORGEOUS when she arrived to the 2009 Academy of Country Music Awards in a beautiful red gown. Red evening dresses are one of the most classic all time looks that girls have loved to rock since (it seems) Hollywood started. That got us to thinkin’…who do YOU think ROCKS the long red gown the BEST?!

Taylor in 2009?…

Miley in 2008?…

OR, Vanessa in 2007?…
Make YOUR vote and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...