Friday, July 24, 2009

Joe Jonas Shops in Soho With Female Friends!

Joe Jonas was spotted shopping in Soho yesterday (July 22) with a female friend. It’s good to see he’s taking a break from the Jonas Brothers’ crazy schedule, but of course, he can’t escape those paparazzi!

Did you hear about how Joe changed the lyrics to their song “Much Better” while he was on stage in Tulsa, OK? He changed the line “Now I’m done with superstars” to “Now I’m done with country stars”. Hmmm…a jab at Taylor Swift maybe? Are these ever going to stop? lol
When asked about the lyrics on stage, Joe said, “What happens onstage stays onstage.”
Do you like it when stars take jabs at old relationships in their music?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...