Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Is Mitchel Musso Leaving Hannah Montana??!!


Mitchel Musso has a lot of “Hannah Montana” and Oliver Oken fans worried that he is leaving the show. He has been focusing on his music career this summer and in the last episode of “Hannah Montana” season 3, Oliver leaves on a six month tour. So, what does this all mean?
Mitchel said, “In the last episode of Season 3, Oliver leaves on a six-month tour, so I might miss the first couple of weeks of [Season 4]. But other than that, you’ll see me. And I’ll be back with a lot more music. So yes, I’m taking a little time off to work on my music, but I have a bunch of new acting gigs coming up, too. I can’t talk about them just yet, but keep your ears open.”
The “Hannah Montana” star kicked off his tour last week in his home state of Texas. He’ll be on a 38-city tour and will alternate between headlining and opening nine shows for Metro Station, which features his brother Mason and Miley’s brother Trace.

No worries…Oliver Oken will be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...