Saturday, July 25, 2009

Demi Chats Her Friendship With Miley!

In the September issue of Sugar Magazine, Demi Lovato chats about her friendship with Miley Cyrus. It’s been obviously from their tweets, that the two of them have gotten really close.
Whether it has to do with the fact that Miley’s brother Trace and Demi were supposedly linked romantically, or just the fact that they have a lot in common, doesn’t matter. These two have become very close and it sounds like they have a great friendship.
In the interview Demi said, “Miley – who I call Dragon from our favorite film Step Brothers – has been amazing. We talk every day and she’s given me so much advice. Recently she sent me this four page text message encouraging me and telling me she has faith in me. It was so inspiring and made me feel great – because I do get overwhelmed by the paps sometimes.”
You can pick up your copy of the September Sugar on Wednesday, July 29th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...