Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Taylor will perform at the VMAs!!


Taylor Swift will perform live at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards later this summer.
The country crooner is the first performer to be confirmed for the awards show, set for Sept. 13 in New York City.
The performance will be Taylor’s first at the VMAs — and she couldn’t be more excited to take center stage.
“I’m so excited that MTV and the VMAs have invited me to perform, because I think this year’s show will be unlike anything they’ve ever done!” Taylor says.
“I love incorporating theatrics into my performances and the VMAs have always allowed artists to run with that. MTV has been so good to me, and I could not be more excited about this year’s VMAs.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...