Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Miley's Got WINGS!!


Miley is going to star in a Disney film called 'Wings'. She is currently filming 'The Last Song' which is also a Disney movie. Pic will be developed for Cyrus to play Laurel, a 15-year-old who grows up sheltered and home-schooled in a small town. Adjusting to a big high school is difficult, and her suspicion that she’s not like the other kids becomes a reality when she sprouts a pair of wings and learns that she’s a fairy. Published in May, the novel is the first of a planned four-book series. The author of the book, Aprilynne Pike, tweeted: “OMG I CAN FINALLY TELL PEOPLE!!!! My book got optioned by Disney with Miley Cyrus attached to star and the Twilight producers to produce!!” I guess she was really excited and so are we!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...