Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Little Black Dress.....

There’s one style of dress that NEVER seems to go out of fashion: that is, of course, the little black dress! For decades female celebs have wowed their fans on the red carpet in little black numbers like the ones we have pictured below. So, tell me readers, which of THESE little black dresses do YOU like best?!

Taylor Swift's:

Selena Gomez’s:

Jennifer Stone’s:


Miley Cyrus’s:



Demi Lovato’s
So, which of the above little black dresses would YOU love to wear on the red carpet? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...