Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Disney Stars at G-Force Premiere!!

On July 19 was the “G-Force” premiere in Los Angeles at the El Capitan Theatre. A lot of Disney Stars attended this premiere!!
“Wizards of Waverly Place” star Jennifer Stone attended the event in a very cute green dress.
Jennifer was excited about the premiere and headed to twitter to upload a picture and talk about getting all ready to go. She accidently got the name of the movie wrong in her first tweet, which I thought was pretty funny. She corrected herself though!
She tweeted, “Dani and I about to go to the premiere for G-Squad.”
After realizing she got the name of the movie wrong, she tweeted, "Wow I guess I need to learn the name of the movie I am going to. LOL Correction: G-Force."

“The Suite Life on Deck” star Debby Ryan also attended the Hollywood premiere of “G-Force”. Debby wore a very cute sun dress with her hair in pig tails. Her character on “The Suite Life on Deck” would love these pig tails!
I was wondering if Debby had any other projects going on, besides her Disney Channel series. I did some research and she does! Filming wrapped last week in Manistee, Michigan for the straight-to-DVD film “What If”. It’s a Christian film, set to release Valentine’s Day 2010, and also stars Kevin Sorbo (of TV’s "Hercules"), Kristy Swanson (made famous by the original Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie) and John Ratzenberger (best known as Cliff on TV’s "Cheers").
The film is centered around Ben (Sorbo) and a series of events and decisions he makes in his life. Keep an eye out for this movie Debby Ryan fans!

“The Suite Life on Deck” star Brenda Song attended the Hollywood premiere of “G-Force” too. Brenda wore an off the shoulder shirt, with a flirty and cute purple skirt. She always looks good! Check out those hot pink shoes!
Brenda sat down with Kidsday and chatted about “The Suite Life on Deck”. They asked her some great questions and one that I have wondered since “The Suite Life with Zack and Cody” aired. Here are a few excerpts from the interview:
On how she feels working on “The Suite Life on Deck”: I have so much fun. We have all become a family. I love London. I love literally stepping into her shoes every single day. I miss her when I am not playing her. Phill is like my second dad. The crew is really like a family. We have a good time.
On the best part about working with Dylan and Cole Sprouse: They are becoming my brothers. I have two brothers myself so it is like having two sets of brothers all the time. We have really become a family so that is probably the best part.
On why they don’t ever show Mr. Tipton’s face (her TV dad): I want my real dad to play my dad! It has been an ongoing joke. It started out they didnt know who to cast, so it has just became an ongoing joke that you never get to see Mr. Tipton ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...