Saturday, July 25, 2009

Selena Turns to Demi for Music Advice!

Selena Gomez has been a busy girl lately. What with finishing the movie Ramona and Beezus beginning the third season of Wizards of Waverly Place you’d think she wouldn’t have time for much else. But there’s ONE more thing that Selena is making time for these days: her music. Being BFF with Demi Lovato, Selena has found it helpful to turn to Demi for musical advice, “Demi has always been more musically involved,” Selena shared with us, “So the moment that I got to play my music for her was kind of asking for approval first. You know, I played her my music and I was nervous. I was like, ‘What is she gonna think?’” So, what DID Demi think when she first heard Selena’s songs? “She loved it,” Selena beamed, “She loves all my stuff. She always tell me, ‘Send it, send it, send it’ so she can jam out to it, which was really big for me because she’s more into that, so it was really nice to have her perspective on it.” Even if you’re famous like Selena, there really is NOTHING better than the support from your BFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...