Sunday, July 26, 2009

Demi: No Edit, No Make-up!

Demi Lovato uploaded some images on Twitter late last night, but it looks like she was having some issues! “Twitpic hates me,” she writes.

About these pictures, Demi tweets, “Nolan & Keith…. two of my best friends in the world. LOVE YOU GUYS!”
Then she uploaded the last image saying, “No edit. No make up. Raw.” I think she looks great! Good for you, Demi Demi is smack in the middle of her tour and is in Ohio right now for performances! Have you had a chance to see her?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...