Monday, August 31, 2009

Announcements, Announcments & More ANNOUNCEMENTS!!

Wow! There are so many announcements to make, I don't know from where should I start! Well I'll start with school! My school's starting tomorrow and I'm so excited! But the bad news is that I wouldn't be able to give much attension to the blog! I will still keep posting, but less!
One of my friends is going to join this blog to help me keep you guys updated! I don't know when is she joining but I'll let u know as soon as I come to know!
I'm sure you would've noticed the new header! I worked really hard on it! Anyway, I've put up a High School Musical header because it's for our back-to-school special! I'm going to put up HSM news, downloads, pictures & more all this month! Although I will still keep you updated with other Disney gossip!
I've put up a new poll for 'Blog of the month of September'! I've put up all of my favourite blogs! Here are the nominies: (click on the names to go to the site)
1. Disney n Hira
2. Disney Channel Needs 123
3. Disney Channel Needs
4. Disney Source 1
5. Disney Channel Blog (Disney HSM Blog)
6. Disney Star Mania
7. Disney Teen Media
8. Sharing Media Downloads

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...