Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back to school fashion tips by Debby Ryan!


Summer is almost over which means a LOT of you (and me) are heading back-to-school very soon, if you haven’t already. One of the BEST parts about the school year starting is getting NEW clothes for the year. But, as we all know, sometimes parents don’t want to buy us EVERYTHING that we want. If that’s true for YOU, don’t worry! Debby Ryan has some GREAT advice on how YOU can be a true back-to-school fashionista without spending a ton of money! Watch her video ABOVE and see what she has to say! What advice do YOU have to share on the topic?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...