Thursday, August 6, 2009

Emily is All The Way Up!


What do you think of Emily Osment’s All the Way Up cover? I love it! As we learned last week, her album does not have a name yet and will be released sometime in March of 2010.

She co-wrote all the songs that will be featured on the album and is currently in the studio recording them for the album release.
“I am so excited I am getting the chance to finally share my music with everyone,” Emily Osment said. “I have been playing guitar and writing songs since I was little so it seems like this album has been in process for years. The opportunities and amazing people I have been so fortunate to work with have literally been a dream come true. I can’t wait for all of my very patient fans to hear the music that’s been such a huge part of my life for the past two years.”
Are you excited about Emily’s album? I know I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...