Monday, August 24, 2009

Miley spotted kissing her co-star Liam!!


Nick, who?! According to a source, Miley Cyrus was spotted kissing and cuddling with her The Last Song co-star, Liam Hemsworth, at a Nashville airport on Wednesday!
Miley and Liam spent all summer together in Tybee Island, Georgia filming the flick, but for most of the summer, Miley was rumored to be back on with Nick Jonas. This story comes on the heels of sources telling J-14 that Miley and Nick were definitely back on!
However, as usual, Miley took to her Twitter to tell her side:

mileycyrus Dumb blogs. I do not have a boyfriend. Stop wasting your time making up lies. I would be so depressed if that was my reason to breathe.

mileycyrus All I want to know is who ARE these "sources"? Who is the "insider"? I'm sure their parents are VERY proud HA. They are professional liars.
Do you believe Miley? Do you think she's dating Liam? Or do you think she's still dating Nick?

Source: J-14

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...