Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Times Of Our Lives Download!

I just bought 'The Times Of Our Lives', which is a new EP of Miley Cyrus! The CD is great! It's deffinately different from her other albums! I love it! My favourite song is 'When I look at you' because I really love ballads! But really, overall the album is wonderful and totally worth buying!

Here are the downloads:

1. Before The Storm (live)-DOWNLOAD
2. Kicking And Screaming-DOWNLOAD
3. Obsessed-DOWNLOAD
4. Party In The USA-DOWNLOAD
5. Talk Is Cheap-DOWNLOAD
6. Time Of Our Lives-DOWNLOAD
7. When I Look At You-DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...