Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Miley At KOL Concert!


On Saturday night (August 22) Miley Cyrus and her actor friend Carter Jenkins (from “Aliens In The Attic”) watched a Kings of Leon concert. The concert was held at The Forum in LA, California.
Afterward Miley Tweeted: “Just saw fellow Nashville natives Kings of Leon in concert wiff @carterjenkins.”
While Carter wrote: “KOL killed it. Awesome show & very fun night with MiCy (@mileycyrus). Yeah I’m all about abbreviating…. I’m just that cool. hah.”
Recently Disney celebrity couple Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens also saw the Kings of Leon in concert – looks like the band has our lovable Disney Stars hooked!
Do you like the band Kings of Leon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...