Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Miley Cyrus is a Car Tune!


Miley Cyrus belts out a tune playing from the radio as she and momager Tish head over to a studio in Hollywood on Monday afternoon (August 24).
Maybe the 16-year-old starlet was singing because she found her lucky bracelet? Miley tweeted, “Omg! I found my lucky bracelet! It was in the CUP HOLDER in my car! I don’t know and don’t care how it got in there! DOO DA DOO Life’s good.”
Over the weekend, Miley reunited with big sis Brandi, pal Kirsten and Tish by having a girls day out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...