Sunday, August 30, 2009

Miley's The Today Show Performance!


Miley’s NEW EP “Time Of Our Lives” is coming out in just a few days! To celebrate, she went on the Today Show and performed one of its songs “Kicking And Screaming”. She was SO excited that many of her fans already knew the words! “Seeing everyone already singing along with my songs from my new record is AWESOME!” Check it out in the video player above and let us know how YOU like it! “Time Of Our Lives” comes out THIS Monday, August 31st. Are YOU gonna get it?! 'Cause I know I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...