Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Miley Cyrus is a Burbank Beauty!


Miley Cyrus sports a cheetah spotted hat as she arrives at a studio to prepare for her upcoming tour on Tuesday morning (August 25) in Burbank, Calif.
The 16-year-old starlet got up early this morning to take a jog around her neighborhood. Miley tweeted, “Last night a cleaning demon took over me and I cleaned from 11- 4. Went to sleep at 4:30 and now I am up at 8 to go running. So the whole ‘running’ thing will actually probably never happen. I’m gonna start out with a ‘light jog.’ Let tour training begin!!!”
Miley and big bro Trace and his band Metro Station are set to take the nation by storm starting September 14. Check out all of Miley’s tour dates to see if she’s coming to a city near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...