Thursday, August 20, 2009

Kiss And Tell Tracklisting!


Selena Gomez’s debut album is set to release to store shelves and online September 29th. Her single titled “Falling Down” is set to premiere on Radio Disney Friday, August 21st and the music video for the song is set to come out shortly afterward.
Above is a still photo from Selena’s upcoming music video for “Falling Down.”
Check out the track listing for Selena’s album titled “Kiss And Tell” below:
1. Kiss And Tell

2. I Won’t Apologize

3. Falling Down

4. I Promise You

5. Naturally

6. Crush

7. The Way I Loved You

8. More

9. As A Blonde

10. I Don’t Miss You At Al

l11. Stop And Erase

12. I Got U

13. Tell Me Something I Don’t Know

Click here to check out the single cover art for “Falling Down.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...