Friday, August 14, 2009

Miley talks about friendship!


Miley Cyrus talks about what makes a good friend, who her good friends are, and what it’s like to live in Hollywood in the interview below. Check it out and let me know what you think.
Hi Miley! What makes a good friend?
Friendship is all about trust. If you can trust someone completely, then that is a good friend. That’s someone you should cherish.
And what makes a best friend?
A best friend is when the friendship goes to the next level – it’s like when you feel more like family with someone rather than just friends. Emily Osment and me have that kind of relationship.
Do you consider Emily part of your family?
We’re like sisters and she is my best friend. We will fight like sisters and we drive each other absolutely crazy half the time, but that’s the beauty of it all. She’s one of the few people I feel completely comfortable with and that’s important for a friendship. That means a lot to me because my family means a lot to me.
You mention in your biography that your relationship with Emily was a little shaky when you first started on Hannah Montana… Can you tell us a bit about it?
Well, it’s all written in the book, but it’s true. We didn’t see eye to eye on a few things when I started work on the show.
How did you get over it?
We just grew together as we continued to work together. Like I said earlier, I think we’re more like sisters than friends now. Now, we can be completely honest with each other. We can fight and we can be silly – but we will always love each other.
Can you be moody with each other too?
Definitely! We can argue and be moody with each other, but we know everything will be OK. We’ll get over it because we love each other.
Have you ever been let down badly by a friend?
Oh, sure. Things like that happen to everyone, but I’ve learned to be mature about it and just let it go.
Do you make a big deal out of it if someone lets you down badly?
No. I feel like it’s immature to do that.
What’s the point?
If the person isn’t meant to be a friend, then just let it go. You’ll know inside if there’s a friendship there to save, but sometimes there isn’t. If you’re really over it – and they’ve hurt you really badly – then there’s no reason to care anymore. Be mature about the situation and let it go.
Do you find it easy to tell if a friend is being genuine or not?
I think it’s harder to find people that are real in Hollywood. There’s this amazing quote by Andy Warhol where he talks about the way that everything is fake and plastic in Hollywood. I think it’s an awesome quote – and it’s pretty true.
Is Hollywood a fake place to live then?
When you think about it, this city can be very plastic. You don’t know what’s real or fake because almost everyone has a motive to be here. Almost everyone wants something.
Do you have many people you can trust in Hollywood?
It’s hard, but it’s getting better because I’m meeting more people I can trust all the time. The good thing is that I have people around me – like Emily – who I know I can depend upon and love unconditionally.
So what makes you smile when you’re feeling down?
A lot of things bring a smile to my face. Music, movies, friends, family… Everything. I’m very lucky. I wouldn’t change a thing for the world.
I’d love to hear about your best friend – what is she like?

1 comment:

  1. well its very interesting gossip about the friendship actually friendship depends on trust and trust depends on truth so lets sharing truth with friend and enjoy the pure taste of friendship..
    www.7bro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...