Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What Are The Stars Saying Wednesdays!


I'm really disappointed that no one responded to this. But I picked a winner from another site and it was really hard to choose! There were so many good comments so I just mixed them all up and made a different one! Hope you like them!


Joe: Me and Demi are wearing the same colours again!

Nick: Man, this sun is bright! I really wish I had my sunglasses!

Miley: OMG! Hurry up with this picture my pants are TOTALLY getting ruined!!

Kevin: TAKE THE PICTURE ALREADY MY FACE IS STUCK LIKE THIS! HELP!

Demi: Hurry up and take the picture already, my jaw is starting to hurt!

Selena: Joe could you please give me some room. I'm squished between you and Miley. And anyway this couch isn't so comfortable either!


So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...