Sunday, August 23, 2009

Reminder!!!


Here's a reminder to you all to please please comment on this photo!! This is a really easy one! Just tell me what do you think Selena is saying in this picture!

If you don't know how to comment, here's how:

Click on the title of this post. A new page will open.

Scroll down. You'll see a bar in which you have to write your comment.

Once you have written your comment, choose your profile and click post comment.

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear immediatly. Your comment has to be approved by me first and then it'll appear in the comments.

I hope this helped!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Nick said he thinks about me everyday!! ME!! Take that Miss Miley!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...