Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Miley Cyrus The Time Of Our Lives Preview!

I'm sorry I didn't post this before! I guess it slipped out of my mind or I missed it! But here it is, the album preview of Miley's new EP 'The Time Of Our Lives'!


And here's the track listing:
01. Kicking and Screaming
02. Party in the USA
03. When I look at You
04. The Time of Our Lives
05. Talk Is Cheap
06. Obsessed
07. Before the Storm (Live)
Tell me how'd you like her album? Was it different from her other albums or was it the same?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...