Monday, August 17, 2009

Miley and Justin over Twitter!


Justin Gaston took to Twitter to tweet his anger at his ex girlfriend Miss Miley Cyrus. He said, “People mistake stupidity for bravery way to easily”
Miley quickly responded, “Yeah. I love when people mistake bravery with writing a few stupid tweets trying to make it seem like they don’t care. You’re afraid to love”
Why do you think the two ex’s feel the need to fight in public over Twitter instead of sending each other a personalized text message?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...